Student Work Exchange Program
This program is intended to give students an opportunity to use a professional studio for their projects, in exchange for work hours at Legion Studio. This program will give students hands-on experience working in the industry, and utilizing resources not otherwise available.
Students will receive one hour of studio time credit for each hour worked. Work may include housekeeping, painting, inventory, gear transport from one suite to the other, set construction, lighting set-up and/or breakdown, event set-up, editing, creating content and gear check-in. Assigned tasks will vary based on needs.
Studio time is subject to availability, and will be booked through the Studio Manager.
Rules for Participation
Failure to adhere to the rules listed below will result in suspension from the program for a minimum of 12 months.
- Student must be 18 years of age, or older.
- Student must be currently enrolled in a video or photography program.
- Student is responsible for set up and break down of their set, and this time must be accounted for when booking.
- Studio must be left in the same condition as it was found.
- Any damage to the space are the responsibility of the student.
- All local, state and federal health guidelines must be followed at all times.
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test, when required, must be provided to studio manager prior to work days as well as studio days.
- No minors will be allowed on set without a parent/guardian.
- Prohibited Use: drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, fire and smoke. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, and must be approved by studio manager no less than one week prior to production day.
- Any gear requests must be received no less than one week prior to production day.
- No negative social media posts.
How to Apply
Fill the form out below. After the application is reviewed the student will be contacted via email.